ASHRAE Technical Committee 10.7 - Commercial Food And Beverage Cooling Display And Storage
Welcome to the ASHRAE TC 10.7 Web Site. If you would like to become involved with the
committee, please attend one of our meetings that take place during the ASHRAE Winter and Annual meetings, or
contact the Committee Chair. New members are always welcome!
Technical Committee 10.7 is concerned with the application of standard and special refrigeration equipment to commercial food and beverage cooling, displays, vended and non-vended types, and storage. This includes special features, cabinet construction and establishment of application criteria.
Committee Structure. TC 10.7 is comprised of the full committee and four subcommittees:
Upcoming Meetings In New York: (Check your program upon arrival to confirm locations)
Technical Program In New York Co-Sponsored By TC 10.7: (Check your program upon arrival to confirm locations)
- Seminar 34: Refrigerants Today, Tomorrow, and Beyond
Tuesday, January 21, 8:00 AM-9:30 AM, Room: Regent
TC 10.7 Committee Meeting In New York:
- TC 10.7 Commercial Food and Beverage Refrigeration Equipment: Monday, 20 January 2014, 2:15pm – 4:15pm Riverside Ballroom
TC 10.7 Subcommittee Meetings In New York:
- TC 10.7 Program Sunday, 19 January 2014, 5:15pm – 6:00pm, New York Room (Hilton, 4th Floor)
- TC 10.7 Research Sunday, 19 January 2014, 6:00pm – 6:45pm, New York Room (Hilton, 4th Floor)
- TC 10.7 Handbook Sunday, 19 January 2014, 6:45pm – 7:30pm, New York Room (Hilton, 4th Floor)